CH2M Proxy Statement for Annual Stockholders Meeting available
Stockholders have the opportunity to influence our company’s future by completing their ballots and voting on the proposals set forth in our Proxy Statement that was filed on April 24, 2017 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. You can access the Proxy via our stockholder information website or directly from the SEC website. The proposals stockholders are asked to vote on this year are:
- To elect three directors from the nominees named in the Proxy Statement to serve for a three-year term.
- To approve an amendment to our Certificate of Incorporation to allow a retired employee to serve as an employee director on our Board of Directors.
- To consider an advisory vote on executive compensation.
- To consider an advisory vote on the frequency of the vote on executive compensation.
- To approve the material terms of executive incentive compensation.
- To ratify the appointment of KPMG LLP as the independent registered public accounting firm of CH2M for the fiscal year ending December 29, 2017.
The Proxy Statement and accompanying materials will be e-mailed or mailed to you by Computershare on or about April 24, 2017. The proxy voting deadline is May 31, 2017 at 11:59pm (EDT). If you hold your shares as a participant in the CH2M HILL Retirement and Tax-Deferred Savings Plan, the voting deadline is May 29, 2017 at 11:59pm (EDT).
You may receive more than one set of proxy materials if you hold your CH2M shares in multiple ways—for example, directly in your Computershare account and indirectly through the CH2M HILL Retirement and Tax Deferred Savings Plan. Each set of proxy materials has a different control number. To vote all of your shares, you need to vote each set of proxy materials separately and use each control number. If you hold your CH2M shares in multiple ways, you should vote your shares as described in each separate set of proxy materials you receive.
The proxy provides detailed information on each ballot issue. We encourage all stockholders of record as of April 10, 2017 to read the proxy statement, participate in the voting process and, if interested, attend the Annual Meeting of Stockholders, which will take place on Monday, June 5, 2017, at 10:00 a.m. (MDT) at our World Headquarters, 9191 South Jamaica Street, Englewood, Colorado, 80112.